Representative CasesThomas Morrissey
- $3,440,000 trial verdict against a box manufacturer awarded to a 35 year-old painter who fell into an unbarricaded trench dug to house machinery. Plaintiff suffered a fractured hip while performing his work activities. The award was in addition to workers compensation benefits received by the Plaintiff.
- $950,000 settlement, arrived at during the third day of trial, paid to a 28 year-old road construction laborer who suffered a fracture of the tibia and fibula when shoring materials being transported by a coworker struck him in his lower body.
- $550,000 settlement paid to a laborer who sustained internal injuries to his low back and knee when he fell from an exterior building ladder while servicing a heating and air conditioning unit.
- $510,000 settlement paid to a 42 year-old mother of three who suffered significant low back injuries requiring the fusion of two vertebrae following a series of multiple rear-end automobile collisions.
- $350,000 settlement paid to the estate of an elderly woman who tripped and fell at an entrance to her apartment and broke her hip.
- $330,000 workers compensation settlement paid to a 50 year-old laborer who sustained herniated discs while lifting materials at a construction site.
- $300,000 settlement paid to a 42 year-old union carpenter who slipped and fell on construction debris at a work site, incurring a back injury that required surgery.
- $250,000 settlement paid to a 40 year-old mother who required neck surgery that resulted from a low-impact, rear-end accident while driving home from work.
- $225,000 settlement paid to the estate of an 86 year-old nursing home resident who sustained a fractured hip when she was improperly secured while being transported to a dialysis clinic